BLACKCURRANT SUPER SEEDS PUDDING
Looking for a healthy dessert that’s super tasty, yet low on calories? Hold on, we have something for you.
This heavenly jar of blackcurrant and super seed oatmeal flakes is the perfect delight. It's easy to make & is great for all your dessert cravings.
- ¼ cup The Green Snack Co. Daily Dose Roasted Super Seeds
- ¼ cup dried and frozen blackcurrants (crushed a few)
- 1 cup Oatmeal flakes
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 tbsp. Maple Syrup (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Take a bowl & add Super seeds, oatmeal flakes, dried blackcurrants, and almond milk.
- Add some maple syrup and stir well. Shift the mix to a jar & refrigerate it overnight.
- Stir the overnight oats mixture to remove any lumps. Add a squeeze of lemon juice & a pinch of salt to taste.
- Garnish it with some more blackcurrants. Your Blackcurrant Chia Seeds Pudding is ready to serve.
Try this healthy DIY recipe today! Also, do check out our new range of 100% raw superseeds.