BLUEBERRY BANANA CHIA SEEDS SMOOTHIE BOWL
Kick start your day with the crunchy and delicious Blueberry Banana Chia Seeds Smoothie Bowl.
- 1 cup Blueberry yogurt or Almond milk
- 1 tsp Maple syrup
- 1½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh Banana
- 1 cup fresh diced Dragon Fruit
- 10 g Coconut flakes
- 1 cup Granola
- In a mixing bowl, mix chia seeds, almond milk/ yogurt, maple syrup, banana, and vanilla. Whisk to blend.
- Let the mix stand for 30 minutes so chia can bloom, stir frequently, so it does not form a lump.
- Once chia has bloomed and appears hydrated, transfer to a storage container and refrigerate.
- Top with fresh berries, banana slices, granola, dragon fruit, and coconut flakes.
Your berry delicious smoothie bow is ready to serve. Try it today. Also, don't forget to check out our new range of 100% raw superseeds.