CLASSIC CHOCOLATE FONDUE
Easy Chocolate Fondue Recipe
There’s no better time to enjoy a heart-warming pot of fondue than now. The hot dipping chocolate feels and tastes extra yummy during winters. What are you waiting for? Just whip it up quickly with our chocolate fondue recipe & dig into this cauldron of magic potion right away.
INGREDIENTS FOR CHOCOLATE FONDUE RECIPE
- 150g Semisweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 100g Milk chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 3/4 cup Whole milk.
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter.
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- Flaky sea salt, for topping (optional)
- Dippings – fresh strawberries, sliced bananas, sliced kiwis paired with Dark Choco Quinoa Puffs from The Green Snack Co.
- Combine the chocolates with 1/2 cup whole milk, and butter (optional) using the double boiler method.
- Remove from the heat and mix in the vanilla and salt. You can add in more milk if you prefer a thicker mixture.
- Transfer the mix to another bowl. Dip in the sliced bananas, strawberries, kiwis & Dark Choco puffs & enjoy.
And there you have it. The creamy yummy delicious chocolate fondue. Try it today.