EGGLESS WHEAT CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE
Healthy Wheat Chocolate Cake Recipe
Bake your heart away, or should we say, BAKE the world a better place with this super easy eggless wheat chocolate cake recipe. One of our personal favourite recipe that you’ll love for sure.
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt.
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Oil (For greasing)
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 70g (1 pack) The Green Snack Co. Nuts & Seeds Probiotic Mix
- Take some yogurt in a bowl.
- Add powdered sugar, baking powder and baking soda to it. Mix it well and rest it for about 10 minutes.
- Add oil to the mixture and mix well.
- Sieve the refined flour and cocoa powder in the mixture.
- Add Nuts & Seeds Probiotic Mix to the mixture. Mix it up really good.
- Grease the baking tin with oil and sprinkle wheat flour evenly on the surface.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180-degree temperature.
- Transfer the cake mixture into the greased tin.
- Spread it evenly and transfer the tin into the preheated oven.
- Bake it for about 30 to 40 minutes at a 180-degree temperature.
- Let it cool down a little.
- The last step of this wheat chocolate recipe is to loosen the sides of the cake with a knife and flip it over on a cooling rack.
And there you have your absolutely delectable Eggless Chocolate Cake! It’s never too late to bake a cake, try it today!