Say hello to our new savory snack obsession. Packed with protein these scrumptious crackers are a perfect evening snack to satiate your hunger. They're light & have a nutty, earthy flavour. Have them with your dips or spreads & enjoy.
- 2 cups grounded Green Snack Co. Flaxseeds
- 1 cup water
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- In a mixing bowl put the grounded flaxseeds. Add salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to the mix.
- Pour in some warm water & stir.
- Cover the mix with plastic wrap & refrigerate overnight.
- To make the crackers, preheat the oven to 95 *C.
- Line the oven with a silicone mat or parchment.
- Transfer the mix to the prepared baking sheet.
- Spread out the mix using a spatula. Score the spread into small rectangles.
- Bake the mix in preheated oven for about 20-30 minutes until flax seeds have darkened and contracted slightly.
- Let the crackers cool in the oven.
- Serve it with some mayo dip.
An excellent ‘cravings buster’. Try it today!
Also, do check out our new range of 100% raw superseeds.