JAGGERY MAKHANA PUDDING
Craving for a dessert that’s tasty & healthy? Well the Jaggery Makhana Pudding is just for you. It’s light and super healthy alternative to your regular desserts.
INGREDIENTS (Serves one)
- ¼ cup Green Snack Co Jaggery Flavoured Makhana
- Desi Ghee
- 2 tbsp. Poppy Seeds
- 1 cup Cow Milk
- ¼ cup Dry Fruits (Cashew, Almonds, Pista& Raisins)
- In a saucepan, put 1tsp ghee desi ghee. Heat it for a minute.
- Now put 2 tbsp. Poppy Seeds into the pan & roast them on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the milk into saucepan & let the mixture cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Finally, add the jaggery flavoured makhana to the mixture and cook for about 5 minutes on low flame.
- Once the makhana has become soft and gooey, remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Pour the mixture into another bowl. Season it with dry fruits & serve.
Note: Since the makhana is already flavoured with jaggery, there’s no need to add additional sweetener. Still if the pudding isn’t sweet enough for your taste you may add some more jaggery or brown sugar. You may also top the pudding with some orange zest for a tropical taste.This incredibly healthy Jaggery Makhana Pudding is best enjoyed when served hot. Try this one for a twist – a pudding taking care of your health.