2 cups All Purpose Flour
½ cup whole wheat flour
¼ cup oats flour
2 tsp dry yeast
½ cups of warm water and warm milk
Salt and sugar to taste
2 tsp olive oil
- Add sugar and dry yeast in warm water for 10 minutes until it blooms.
- Take a big bowl and add all-purpose flour, oats flour, Trail Mix and salt.
- Mix everything well and add the yeast.
- Knead for 10-15 minutes. Add water as and when needed.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 1 and half hours in a warm place.
- Knead for another 2 minutes. Shape the dough and place it in a lined pan and let it rest for more 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree celsius.
- Brush the well-rested dough with warm milk and top it off with more of the trail mix.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes