NUTS & SEEDS GRANOLA
Easy & Healthy Granola Recipe
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Having said that, the right breakfast can set you up for the day and the wrong… well, let’s not go there. However, all of us have a hundred and one things to do and so we end up slacking on breakfast with a box of cereal. Just ask yourself this question – Is your shortcut breakfast cereal an ideal meal? Did you hesitate? If so, that’s your gut telling you the answer.
So, here’s a shortcut and healthy granola recipe that you can rustle up in no time and store in an air-tight container. This granola hustle can do it all – save your precious time as well as power you with precious nutrients! Here’s how you can rustle up your one-bowl breakfast bounty…
- 70g (1 pack) The Green Snack Co. Nuts & Seeds Probiotic Mix
- 2 cups - Puffed rice
- 1 cup - Instant oats
- 1 cup - Cornflakes (optional)
- Honey/brown sugar/jaggery – to taste
- 100g Dried apricots
- 50g Fresh berries
- Toast the puffed rice, instant oats & cornflakes in a large frying pan for about 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Transfer the toasted mix to the container & add the nuts & seeds probiotic mix to the container & mix it well.
- Serve it with some fresh yogurt or milk garnished with some dried apricots & fresh berries. Sweeten the deal with some honey or brown sugar or jaggery.
And there it is, your very own crunchy, delicious and healthy granola recipe is ready and jam-packed with much more nutrients than your regular boxed granola.
#Protip - Try this mix with yoghurt instead of milk and this will become your go-to breakfast delight, we kid you not! You can also serve this