NUTS & SEEDS PRALINE
Healthy & Easy Praline Recipe
Who doesn’t love a Praline? As sinfully decadent as its taste maybe, it is also a sin against your health to indulge in this minefield of sugar.
But not anymore. Now you can create this sugar-free miracle in your kitchen too. Here's a quick & easy to make Nuts & Seeds Praline recipe that’s delicious but also has very low sugar content!
INGREDIENTS OF PRALINE RECIPE
- ¼ cup Chia seeds/Poppy seeds
- ½ cup Sesame seeds
- ½ cup Shredded coconut
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- ½ cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 70g (1 pack) The Green Snack Co. Nuts & Seeds Probiotic Mix
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add the nuts & seeds Probiotic Mix, shredded coconut, sesame seeds & chia seeds. Mix them well.
- Slowly drizzle the coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract into the mixture.
- Mix all ingredients evenly until the sticky mixture begins to form a lumpy ball.
- Transfer the sticky mixture to the baking tray. Use a spatula to evenly spread out the mixture on the baking sheet until it's about 1 cm thick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden-brown, keeping a close eye to ensure it doesn’t get overcooked.
- Take the baking tray out of the oven. Allow the mixture to cool for about 30 minutes. Once cooled, cut it into pieces & serve.
And there you have it, your very own Nuts & Seeds Praline recipe. It’s healthy, tasty & has zero added sugar.