QUINOA PUFFS SALAD
Feeling like experimenting today? Been wanting to whip up a really fun and appetizing looking insta-worthy starter that impresses everyone with your culinary skills? We have the perfect recipe for you to try. Check our no -cook and super-healthy appetizer & get ready to show-off a bit.
- 1 cup diced Capsicum
- 1 cup diced Tomato
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 1 cup grated Cucumber
- Garlic paste
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- White Vinegar or Lemon Juice
- chopped Fresh Coriander or Mint Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oregano Seasoning
- Paprika Seasoning
- 1 Pack (50g) Green Snack Co. Quinoa Puffs Saucy Salsa/Zesty Kale/Fiery Spice
- Mix the onions, yogurt, cucumber, garlic paste, olive oil, lemon juice, mint leaves & salt into a pesto-like consistency in a mixing bowl using a spatula or a spoon. Use only half of the onions and mint leaves in the dressing.
- Take a toothpick and skewer it through the diced capsicum, a quinoa puff and the diced tomato in that order. Repeat the step until it yields 10 – 12 portions of mini skewer snack.
- Coat these mini skewer snacks in the dressing by dipping and rolling it in the yogurt and cucumber relish.
- Arrange these coated skewers in a circle on a serving tray or plate.
- Garnish these mini skewer snacks by sprinkling the leftover onions and mint leaves on top of them
- Dig in!
There you have it, super yummy & really cool salad recipe that doubles as an appetizer. If ever there was truly a dish designed to impress & delight, this is the one!